Swinburne University of Technology
Beaconsfield / Victoria / Australia / Oceania
- Professional Background
- IT Infrastructure, Corporate Governance
- Areas of Expertise
- Project management, IT operations and infrastructure management, but also architecture development and strategic planning.
- Other organisation memberships
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
Australian Computer Society
Golden Keys International Honour Society
- Short Biography
- Paul is a highly experienced IT professional who has worked across a range of industry sectors at various organisational levels. His experience includes not only project management, IT operations and infrastructure management, but also architecture development and strategic planning. He currently owns a management consultancy that focuses on IT strategy, organisational strategy and strategic foresight matters.
His experience in the social services sector includes 3 years in IT with ATSIC and Centrelink, 10 years in IT with the Salvation Army and 3 years as a director of the Knox Community Health Service, with exposure to the Aged Care sector in recent times. He is across some aspects of the Disability sector through his wife's career.
Over the last 2 years Paul has been developing links with the Strategic Foresight/Futures community through both formal study, ad-hoc engagements and volunteer efforts with the international "Foresight Education & Research Network".
Paul holds a Masters in Business Administration (Technology Management), a Masters in International Business and a Cert IV in Training and Assessment. He is currently studying toward a Masters of Strategic Foresight. Further, Paul is a Certified Member of the Australian Computer Society (CMACS), a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD), and a member of the invite-only Golden Keys International Honor Society. IT Industry qualifications include ITIL, MCSE & TOGAF.