Champaign / IL / United States / North America
- Professional Background
- Business & Healthcare Futurist | Foresight Professor | Keynote Speaker
- Areas of Expertise
- Business & Healthcare Foresight | Strategic Intelligence | Business Coaching | Innovation Leadership
- Other organisation memberships
- See Bio at http://DrVirginiaRichardson.com
Visit our Website at
- Short Biography
- For more than 20 years, Dr. Virginia Richardson has been exploring the future trends that shape our world to help leaders prepare for and design a preferred future. As Founder & CEO of the Foresight Center, Dr. Richardson directs strategic intelligence initiatives to equip organizations with cutting-edge business acumen about trends, innovations, and forecasts that will influence consumers, business, and society in the future.
As a respected Business and Healthcare Futurist best-known in the medical and healthcare industries, her work often involves analysis of large-scale, high-stakes circumstances requiring performance turnarounds.
Dr. Richardson leads the Strategic Foresight program serving as a professor of foresight and healthcare leadership in Regent University’s Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) program. She also designs and delivers foresight, coaching and healthcare leadership curriculum, training, and certification programs for business and academic institutions.
Learn more about the Foresight Center programs and services on our website, http://ForesightCenter.com.