Kissimmee / FL / United States / North America
- Professional Background
- Masters of Strategic Foresight (MSF), Leadership Development, Psychology, Sociology
- Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Foresight, Design Fiction and Design Futures, Complexity, Change Management, Scenario Development and Planning, Culture Development, Organizational Transformation, Competency Building
- Other organisation memberships
- World Future Society, World Futures Studies Federation, Association for Strategic Planning
- Short Biography
- With a background in sociology and a Masters of Arts in Strategic Foresight, Frank worked for 15 years with entrepreneurs, social communities, networking initiatives and SMEs prior to founding Kedge, training them in areas such as development, strategy, innovation, professional networking and futures thinking. With a strong background in both business and academic foresight, Frank became the creator and lead instructor of The Futures Institute: Shaping The Future Now at the Duke University Talent identification Program Institute, teaching his students to use futures and foresight to develop transformative solutions to grand challenges and big world problems.
Since founding Kedge in 2009, Frank has worked with companies across many different industries including: entertainment, automotive, technology, finance, consumer products, law enforcement, government intelligence, gaming, manufacturing, animal sciences, city development, construction, education, personal care and beauty and more, helping them to create impactful, successful and transformative strategy, innovation and organizational development through the implementation of action-oriented foresight and futures thinking. In order to make this extensive experience available to leaders, executives, innovators and entrepreneurs everywhere, Frank co-founded The Futures School – a 3-day interactive and project-based certificate training program that empowers participants with the critical skills of Strategic Foresight and Futures Thinking for a new era of complexity and change.
He is also a prolific speaker, having delivered presentations to groups and conferences across the United States, Mexico, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, England, Germany, Amsterdam, Italy, Japan, Singapore and Russia over the last 20 years on topics such as the futurist leader, the importance of developing the skill of futures thinking, creating environments of foresight in businesses & organizations, recognizing emerging trends and issues, identifying unseen opportunities, reaching aspirations and preferred futures, the future of talent, the future of work, emerging technologies, and social innovation.