Lichfield / UK / Europe
- Professional Background
- Strategist in Marketing, rising to Chief Strategy Officer at JWT
- Areas of Expertise
- Brands, Media, Communications, Tech, Telco
- Other organisation memberships
- WACL - Women in Advertising (Club consisting of top 150 women in UK Marketing) - Exec Member
RSA Fellow - Royal Society of Arts, Commerce and Manufacturing
APG (Account Planning Group) - Chair 2014 & 3015
Was Vice Chair 2013 and Treasurer 2012
- Short Biography
- Tracey is the Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer at The Future Laboratory, appearing in a list of top Female Futurists in WIRED. She specialises in Foresight and Futures consultancy, guiding brands towards future growth, and was the recipient of the 2016 Women in Marketing Special Award for Outstanding Contribution to Marketing.
Tracey worked in advertising for over 20 years, agency and client-side, was a Campaign top ten strategist for many years, and Chair of the APG 2013-2015. She has influenced the strategies of the biggest brands across media, tech and retail and whilst CSO at JWT, established planning foresight as a discipline. She left to train professionally in strategic foresight at the University of Houston. She then took up the CSO role at The Future Laboratory, renowned for its work in consumer foresight, strategy and innovation. Tracey is Campaign’s futures columnist, speaks extensively on the need for long-term strategies for business, is often quoted on futures in the press (The Times, FT, Daily Mail, Sun, Metro and women's magazines) and has co-authored the book 98% Pure Potato published by Unbound and available through Penguin Random House. She is a member of the Association of Professional Futurists, the World Future Society, and a Fellow of the RSA.
Connect with Tracey