City of Hobart
Hobart / TAS / Australia / Oceania
- Professional Background
- I hold a dual BA(Hons) in History and Latin American & Caribbean Studies and a Master of Environmental Planning. I spent many years as a traveller and working in small business and community sectors.
- Areas of Expertise
- Strategic thinking, qualitative research methods, youth education and employment, systems thinking, sustainability, urban planning, local government
- Other organisation memberships
- Planning Institute of Australia
- Short Biography
- I am a Tasmania-based strategic thinker, qualitative researcher, communicator, yoga instructor and bushwalking guide. I specialise in spatial and place-based issues to do with simple living, housing, education, tourism, social justice, and planning for sustainability in an era of rapid change.