North Texas Foresight Institute
Flower Mound / TX / USA / North America
- Professional Background
- Strategic Foresight, Engineering & I.T. on enterprise systems
- Areas of Expertise
- Technology futures, Values & Worldview frameworks
- Other organisation memberships
- Dallas Future Society -- member 2007-present, Board Member 2009-2015, Board President 2012-2015).
APF -- member 2016 to present
- Short Biography
- Tim Morgan is an award-winning professional futurist with the North Texas Foresight Institute, and an APF Emerging Fellow for 2019. Tim received his Masters degree in Foresight from the University of Houston in 2018. He has worked as a professional futurist for clients such as Kimberly Clark, NASA Langley, Ontario Institute of Cancer Research, and others. Prior to his work in foresight, Tim was an I.T. & Engineering professional, with experience across several industries including Defense, Supply Chain, Energy, Transportation, and e-Commerce.