FuturesPlanner Pty Ltd
Brighton East / Victoria / Australia / Oceania
- Professional Background
- I have been in the consulting industry since 1980 and would like to continue for a while yet.
- Areas of Expertise
- Strategic risk assessment, risk management methodology development and application, process development, workshop facilitation, Monte Carlo simulation model development and application, probabilistic costing tool development and application, hydrogeo
- Other organisation memberships
- Member, Australasian Institute of Risk Management
- Short Biography
- I have enjoyed a diverse career. I have been a professional Australian Rules footy player (AFL and TFL), oil exploration geologist (Shell and International Oil Exploration), university tutor (Tas Uni), geomorphologist/researcher (AWRC), groundwater consultant (Australian Groundwater Consultants), abalone farmer (Tasmanian Univalve), strategic risk consultant (URS). And now - futurist.