Futures at Work
Chevy Chase / Maryland / United States / North America
- Professional Background
- Consult on organizational change, leadership development, change management across industries. Research, write and speak for civic and professional audiences on leadership, change and future of work.
- Areas of Expertise
- Futures of work, Foresight Education, Organizational Change, Leadership, Aging Workforce, Workforce Planning
- Other organisation memberships
- Association of Training and Development, Society for Human Resource Management, APF (organizational member-Leading Futurists LLC), Organization Development Network
- Short Biography
- Use foresight to help organizations and their leaders anticipate, prepare for and execute on planned change. Particular focus on issues, trends and practices for the future of work, and an age-diverse workforce. Create, facilitate and evaluate corporate leadership foresight programs. Graduate degrees include an M.A. Human Resource Development (1983), Ph.D Organizational Studies (1990) plus certifications in varied behavioral and leadership assessments, and Strategic Workforce Planning.