Bower & Co. Consulting LLC
Philadelphia / PA / USA / North America
- Professional Background
- Marketing and Strategy Consultant
- Areas of Expertise
- Supporting organizations to improve their visibility, revenue, and impact.
- Other organisation memberships
- Society for the Advancement of Consulting
- Short Biography
- Gail Bower is the founder and president of Bower & Co. Consulting LLC, a strategy firm that works with nonprofits to put more money in their missions and with businesses to put more mission in their money.
Nonprofits become self-sufficient by developing reliable sources of earned revenue. Mid-market and larger companies expand revenue, enhance their reputations, and better leverage their missions to engage talent and clients. Her clients have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled revenue sources in under a year. And that’s just the first year.
Trained as a futurist, Gail studies where society is headed and what trends may impact her clients’ businesses. Author of "How to Jump-start Your Sponsorship Strategy in Tough Times" and a frequent speaker, Gail has been interviewed about her work by the New York Times, the Wall St. Journal, Marketplace, Time magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and other media.
To learn more, visit GailBower.com.