LASA Development UK Ltd
Stroud / Gloucestershire / UK / Europe
- Professional Background
- Foresight, Strategy, Leadership, Change, Organisation Development
- Areas of Expertise
- Foresight, Organisational Development, Strategy Development, Change, Leadership
- Other organisation memberships
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Short Biography
- Patricia is a talented and highly respected foresight, strategy and change consultant and author. With over 30 years’ experience, Patricia is a recognised practitioner in foresight and strategy development, future thinking and innovation and she advises at all levels, working from factory floor to boardroom.
Patricia uses foresight, horizon scanning and futures tools to help organisations develop insight into emerging trends, lifestyle and behavioural changes. She has supported innovation and creativity work in various blue chip corporate environments, including working in the area of New Product Development. She has worked for blue chip organisations such as Motorola, Logica and BP in Europe, EMEA, Asia and the USA. She is multilingual.
Patricia has co-authored two recent books and numerous articles for professional journals. Her most recent book, "Strategic Foresight: learning from the future" was published by Triarchy Press in July 2015